Demon Slayer Tengen Uzui 8" Plush
RELEASE DATE: 10/31/2021. To be the first to know when we get these, please enter your email for in-stock notification.
Tengen Uzui is known as the Sound Hashira of the Nine Pillars of the Demon Slayer Corps. Found in the widely popular anime series, Kimetsu no Yaiba, or Demon Slayer, Tengen is a very eccentric person always wanting to complete actions ?flamboyantly? as he states. As one of the nine Hashira of the Demon Slayer Corps, Tengen is a very powerful swordsman and utilizes his abilities of Sound Breathing to fight his enemies. Tengen is a huge threat to the demon kin and finds him on par with the Upper Ranks of the Twelve Kizuki.
Thank you for supporting our small business! We are a hybrid brick-n-mortar store and online store based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. We strive to ship your order as soon as we can.
All orders are shipped Monday through Friday except federal holidays from our Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania store. You will receive package tracking information through USPS or UPS when your order is shipped.
At the end of every quarter, we have a stockroom maintenance week. Online orders received during stockroom maintenance will be processed after stockroom maintenance is completed.
Free Local Pickup
- Select Local Pickup during checkout.
- We will notify you when your order is ready for pickup, usually the next day of business.
- You can pick up your order at our retail store at Kawaii Gifts 738 Copeland St. Pittsburgh, PA 15232 during our business hours. We are happy to bring your order to the curbside in front of our store. Please call (412) 687-2480 and we will bring your order to the curb.
Flat Rate USA Shipping
- $8 standard shipping. One easy flat rate for anywhere in the US.
Estimated Order Processing
- 1-2 Business Days for USA orders. Weekends and federal holidays are not included. We are a small retailer, and all our staff are working at our brick-n-mortar store on weekends. But we do strive to get your order out as quickly as we can. Thank you so much for your understanding!
- All orders are shipped from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA.
- Pennsylvania shipping locations and local pickups: We are required to collect a 6% Pennsylvania State Sales Tax, and a 1% Allegheny County Sales Tax.
We do ship outside the US.
Destination countries may access additional duties and/or customs fee that the recipient is responsible for. Please inquiry with your countries rules and regulations.
Shipping rates start at:
- $20 to Canada
- $30 to other destinations.
Please email your shopping cart to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will provide your shipping rates within 1-2 Business Days.
Returns and Exchanges
How do I return an item?
- We offer a 30 day money back guarantee. Please email email@example.com within 30 days of receiving your package. Please include your order number and the product code of the item you would like to return.
- There is a 15% restocking fee on returns. Shipping and handling is non-refundable. Items with tags removed or in otherwise conditions unsuitable for resale may be rejected for returns.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, we do! All orders are shipped from our Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania location in the US. International orders are all sent via the United States Postal Service and, given the distance, may take a bit longer to arrive.
We charge a simple $8 flat rate for all orders shipped in the US. You can earn free shipping as a redeemable reward by becoming a Kawaii VIP Rewards member for free! Every 100 points earns you either a $5 discount or a code for free shipping on one order.
Yes! You can purchase digital gift cards online, which will be sent directly to your email after checkout. If you would prefer a physical gift card, please let us know in your order notes so we can mail it to you, or stop by our shop in Shadyside.
Kawaii VIPs are members of our free rewards program! For every dollar you spend, you earn one point. You can also earn points by following our socials, entering your birthday, and verifying your email when you enroll. Every 100 points earns a reward!
With Kawaii Gifts, there are three ways to shop! You can make purchases in our retail location in the Shadyside shopping district of Pittsburgh, PA. You can also place orders online for shipping or free in-store pickup. Finally, you can order through our mobile app, Kawaii Gifts, also for shipping or pickup!
Simply put, kawaii means "cute" in Japanese! We specialize in all things adorable from major Japanese companies like Sanrio, San-X, Nintendo & more! You can find countless cute plushies, stickers, accessories, K-Pop albums, K-beauty skincare products & now Loungefly bags featuring popular names.